Slim Trim Active Capsule 60 mg 1 x 10
0 20 $20.00
Dosage 60 Mg Packaging Size 1 x 10 Capsules Packaging TypeBoxBrandOrtistat
- Slim Trim Active Capsule helps to prevent the absorption of some of the fats that we eat by the body. Primarily prescribed for weight loss or to keep off the already lost pounds from getting back, Slim Trim Active 60Mg Capsule must be coupled with a healthy low calorie diet for optimal benefits. Also, the usage of this drug is restricted to adults only.
- Remember that losing weight isn’t exactly encouraged during pregnancy, even if one is overweight to the point of being obese. If you are suffering from conditions such as chronic malabsorption of nutrients and other gallbladder related issues, then the usage of Slim Trim Active 60Mg Capsule is strictly advised against.
- Certain conditions can make taking this drug a little tricky; these include an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism), problems of the gallbladder, Diabetes (type 1/tytpe2), pancreatitis, liver disorders, eating disorders or if you’ve been using over-the-counter or prescription medications for weight loss.
- Note here that Slim Trim Active Capsule isn’t recommended for somebody who is still an adolescent. This drug can be a good element of the total treatment program when combined with certain lifestyle changes such as ditching unhealthy foods, sticking to a consistent exercise regimen and effectively controlling weight. The recommended intake of fats, proteins and carbs should be adhered to and medications and diet must be followed rigorously.
- The dosage of Slim Trim Active 60Mg Capsule is pegged at 3 times a day; taken along with every major meal that shouldn’t contain fats more than 30 percent of the meal’s total calorific value. This drug can be taken either with your meal or up to an hour after you’re done with the meal. But if you accidentally or intentionally skip on a meal or eat something that’s got negligible fat contents, you can ditch the dose of Slim Trim Active Capsule for that particular meal.
- Other risk factors of Slim Trim Active Capsule include difficult absorption of a few vitamins such as Vitamin A, E, D and K. For this very reason, mineral and vitamin supplements can be recommended by the doctor.