Modafinil Tablet 200mg
Celecoxib Capsules 200 mg
Packaging Size30 CapsulesDose/Strength200 mgDosage FormCapsuleBrandCobixManufactured ByCipla
Pirfenidone is used to treat a lung disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). IPF causes scar tissue to form deep within your lungs. The scar tissue thickens and becomes stiff or thick over time, which can make it harder for your lungs to work. Decreased lung function can make it hard for you to breathe. Other medical problems can occur when your brain, heart, and other organs do not get enough oxygen.
Zop Tablets 10 mg 10 pills $19.99 USD
Entavir 1.0 mg Tablets use for Hepatitis B and C medicines
Providing you the best range of entavir 1.0 mg tablets, tenvir tablets, daclatasvir dihydrochloride tablets 60mg, ledifos tablet, velpanat and resof total with effective & timely delivery.
BrandCiplaPackaging Size10 TabletsPackaging TypeStripType Of MedicinesAllopathicDose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml)1.0 mgUsageClinical, HospitalDosage FormTablet
Our distinguished firm is occupied in offering a comprehensive assortment of Entavir 1.0 mg Tablets. It contains entecavir as its active ingredient which acts as a nucleoside analog. It works by reducing the amount of Hepatitis B virus in the blood. It further prevents it from multiplying and thus infecting new liver cells. Moreover, it also prevents HBV reinfection after the transplantation of liver and cures HIV patients infected with HBV. Along with that, this tablet is delivered to the clients at very affordable rates.
Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride Tablets 60mg
Brand Zydus Heptiza Packaging Size 28 tablets Composition Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride Type Of Medicines Allopathic Dose/Strength (ex. 1 mg or 1 ml)60 mg Usage Personal, Hospital
Our organization is committed to offering brilliantly processed and quality proved array of Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride Tablets 60mg. The offered tablet is used in treatment for chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotype 1 or genotype 3 infections. It is always prescribed with sofosbuvir, and depending on the genotype and underlying medical conditions, with or without ribavirin. This tablet is broadly demanded by our customers for its accurate composition. We provide this tablet in numerous packaging options and deliver within scheduled time frame.
- Elevated shelf life
- 100% pure
Daflon 500 MG Tablet 50 pills/$99.00usd
Minimum Order Quantity 50 Piece Brand Daflon Dosage Form (If Applicable)Tablets Condition New Dosage Form Tablet Form Of Medicines Tablets
- Treatment of the symptoms and signs of organic and functional chronic venous insufficiency of the lower limbs eg, heavy legs, pain, heat sensation, edema, functional impairment, nocturnal cramps.
- Treatment of the symptoms of acute hemorrhoidal attacks and chronic hemorrhoidal disease.
Dosage And Administration:-
- Usual Dose: Chronic Venous Insufficiency: 2 tablets daily with meals. Chronic Hemorrhoidal Disease: 2 tablets daily with meals. Acute Hemorrhoidal Attack: 6 tablets daily (in 2 divided doses) for 4 days, then 4 tablets daily (in 2 divided doses) for 3 days, 2 tablets thereafter.
- Each coated tablet contains micronized flavonoid fraction 500 mg (diosmin 450 mg and flavonoids expressed as hesperidin 50 mg). Daflon 500mg also contains the following excipients: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, talc, white beeswax, glycerol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (2910), polyethylene glycol 6000, sodium lauryl sulfate, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide and titanium dioxide.
- The innovation with Daflon 500mg consists of the micronization of its active constituent from particles of 15-40 microns to particles of <2 microns. Micronization of Daflon 500 mg increases gastrointestinal absorption compared to non micronized diosmin (urinary 57.9% vs 32.7%). This new and optimized form allows a better absorption of Daflon 500 mg thus better bioavailability and consequently a more rapid onset of efficacy from the first 2-tablet dose and by the 1st hour and provides Daflon 500mg with added clinical efficacy.
Mechanism Of Action
- Daflon 500mg is a phlebotonic drug and a vascular protecting agent. The efficacy of Daflon 500mg is accounted for by its specific action on the principal elements of venous disease.
- Daflon 500mg is phlebotonic: It reinforces venous tone by prolonging the activity of parietal noradrenaline.
- Daflon 500mg protects the microcirculation by fighting the microcirculation-damaging process; it combats venous inflammation by decreasing leukocyte activation, and as a consequence, by inhibiting the release of inflammatory mediators, principally free radicals and prostaglandins. Thus, Daflon 500mg normalizes capillary permeability and strengthens capillary resistance.
- Daflon 500mg acts on the lymphatic system. It improves lymphatic drainage by increasing lymph flow and lymph oncotic pressure. This action on the lymphatic system associated with a phlebotonic and vasculoprotective effect, explains the activity of Daflon 500mg on CVI-associated edema.
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled studies have demonstrated that Daflon 500mg is effective on chronic venous insufficiency. Daflon 500mg significantly improves disabling symptoms of venous insufficiency which affect everyday active life: Heavy legs, pain, heat sensation, edema, functional impairment, nocturnal cramps. In addition to conventional compression therapy, Daflon 500mg has also demonstrated to cure 3 times as many venous leg ulcers as placebo, and to accelerate their complete healing.
- Daflon 500mg is highly effective in the treatment of chronic hemorrhoidal disease. It significantly improves subjective symptoms and objective signs pain, redness, proctitis, tenesmus, pruritus, erythema and bleeding. Daflon 500mg also significantly reduces the frequency, severity and duration of acute hemorrhoidal attacks by a chronic treatment.
Payment Terms:T/T (Bank Transfer)Packaging Details:STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- Pay Mode Terms: Paypal, Western Union.
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Delivery Time: 10- 12 working Days
Susten 200mg Capsule 10 pills/$35usd
No Minimum Order Product Dose 200 mg Usage Personal Packaging Size 10
Progesterone 200mg Capsules.
The recommended dose of progesterone is 200 mg daily taken at bedtime forthe last 14 days of estrogen treatment per cycle. Women who take high doses of estrogen should receive a progesterone dose of 300 mg per day. If the dose is 300 mg daily, 200 mg should be taken at bedtime and 100 mg should be taken 2 hours after breakfast for the last 12 to 14 days of estrogen treatment per cycle.
Many things can affect the dose of medication that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications. If your doctor has recommended a dose different from the ones listed here,do not change the way that you are taking the medication without consulting your doctor.
It is important to take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. If you are using 200 mg daily and miss a dose of this medication at bedtime (i.e., 2 of the 100 mg capsules), take an extra dose of 100 mg (1 capsule) the following morning and continue taking the rest of the capsules as prescribed by your doctor. If you are taking 300 mg daily and miss a dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one. If you are not sure what to do after missing a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Store this medication at room temperature, protect it from light and moisture, and keep it out of the reach of children.
Do not dispose of medications in wastewater (e.g. down the sink or in the toilet) or in household garbage. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medications that are no longer needed or have expired.
Progesterone belongs to the class of medications called progestins. It is used in combination with postmenopausal estrogen replacement therapy (ERT) to prevent the estrogen from thickening the lining of the uterus (a condition known as endometrial hyperplasia). This significantly reduces the risk of endometrial cancer. This medication is used for women who have a uterus.
Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed here. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not sure why you are taking this medication, speak to your doctor. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor.
Do not give this medication to anyone else, even if they have the same symptoms as you do. It can be harmful for people to take this medication if their doctor has not prescribed it.
Payment Terms:T/T (Bank Transfer)Packaging Details:PROGESTERONE 200MG CAPS
STRIP OF 10 CAPS
Type of MedicinesAllopathicGrade standardMedicine GradeForm Of MedicinesCreams & OintmentsDose15gm
Evalon Cream contains the oestrogen hormone estriol and is used to treat menopausal atrophic vaginitis, reducing symptoms like _vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and inflammation and increased susceptibility to _vaginal or urinary infections.
Evalon cream 1% is a short-term hormone replacement therapy (HRT) used to treat atrophic vaginitis (also called vaginal atrophy) which is a common vaginal symptom of the menopause, caused by a lack of oestrogen production by the ovaries. Atrophic vaginitis, caused by thinning and shrinking of the vaginal skin layer leads to symptoms such as dryness, itching, irritation and inflammation, and to an increased susceptibility to vaginal or urinary infections, also mild urinary incontinence. Evalon cream provides a topical oestrogen treatment which helps to restore the vaginal tissue, reducing symptoms and preventing recurrent infections. Evalon cream is also used before and after _vaginal surgery in postmenopausal women.
Evalon cream contains estriol a naturally occurring oestrogen, which is the weakest of the three natural forms of oestrogen and normally present in small amounts. Unlike other forms of oestrogen (oestradiol and oestrone) estriol is short acting making it particularly suitable as a topical treatment for urogenital symptoms of menopausal atrophic vaginitis caused by lack of oestrogen. Oestrogen is a steroid hormone produced by the ovaries that binds to specific receptors inside oestrogen-responsive cells and stimulates them to make proteins involved in producing secondary heath characteristics, including thickening of the _vaginal wall and increasing _vaginal secretion. When Evalon cream is inserted into the _vagina, estriol is slowly released and absorbed into the _vaginal skin layer where it reverses changes in the _vagina by stimulating thickening of the skin, reducing inflammation and restoring the physiological pH and normal microflora (the “good” bacteria that normally live in the skin and increases resistance to infection with other bacteria that cause _vaginal or urinary infections). The restoring effect of Evalon cream reduces symptoms of atrophic vaginitis which can be maintained with continued use.
Estradiol 1mg Tablets.
Cabgolin 0.5mg Tablet.
Medicines Allopathic Brand Sun Pharma Packaging TypeStrips
Cabgolin 0.5mg Tablet.
Cabgolin (Generic Dostinex) is used for treating disorders associated with high prolactin levels, i.e. persistent breast milk production, lack of a menstrual period, infertility, and other conditions. It is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd. based in Mumbai, India.
Cabgolin Tablets are used for treating disorders associated with high prolactin levels: persistent breast milk production, lack of a menstrual period, infertility, and other conditions such as Parkinson's disease.
Use Cabgolin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.The recommended dosage of Cabergoline tablets for adults at the time of initiation of treatment is 0.25 mg twice a week. Dosage may be increased by 0.25 mg upto a maximum of twice weekly subject to a maximum dosage of 1 mg twice a week. Before treatment is started, cardiovascular evaluation should be performed to check for valvular disease.
- Take Cabgolin by mouth with food.
- It may be helpful to mark on a calendar which days you are supposed to take Cabergoline.
- If you miss a dose of Cabergoline, contact your doctor right away.
Drug Class and Mechanism Cabgolin is a D2 receptor agonist. It works by blocking prolactin secretion from the pituitary gland.
Missed Dose If you miss a dose of Cabergoline , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Storage Store Cabgolin at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cabgolin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken when using Cabgolin Tablets Do not use Cabergoline if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cabgolin or to derivatives
- you have uncontrolled high blood pressure